Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dear Readers...

Here it is, the 23rd of November, and I am keenly aware that I haven't posted any new recipes since September 12. I know. I'm as disappointed in myself as you are. This time I can't say "the baking is done!" The baking is, in fact, NOT done. Yes, I've baked here and there, had a few successes and also a few failures... and yet no blogging.

All I can tell you is that I haven't forgotten about you, dear readers. I am thankful for those of you who have asked if I'm still baking, what I've baked lately, and if I will ever blog again. I promise you that I will return to the blogosphere-- sooner rather than later, I hope-- but I can't promise a specific date. Sailor Boy and I have been busy with some pretty important stuff lately, and frankly, these other things have taken precedence over baking and blogging.

It makes me sad to realize that I have failed at the initial "one new baked item per week for a year" plan... and maybe one day I'll try it again, but at this point in my life there are other things that need my attention. Please keep checking back for updates though, as I hope to return with semi-regular posts soon. Thank you again for being faithful and encouraging friends!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely keep checking back...looking forward to more recipes...blessings this Thanksgiving & yes sometimes there are way more important things then blogging...I should remember that :)

    ReplyDelete